Marriage Counselling By Relationship Experts
Partner and Spouse Support Counselling after Sex Addiction::Sydney&Online
The marriage counselling provided by Sex Addiction Australia uses our uniquely developed therapy model for the specific needs of couples, who suffer the devastating effects of sexual addiction.
Our sex addiction sensitive marriage counselling addresses the needs of each partner. We provide partner support counselling for the spouse, and intensive sex addiction therapy for the addicted partner. Our counselling is confidential and non-judgemental.
Sexual addiction is the most intrusive of all addictions, it can affect men and women, and cuts deep into our relationships. Help is at hand if you find yourself having marriage problems because your husband is addicted to porn and sex; or if you are concerned about aspects of your own sexuality, or your sexual health and safety.
Sex Addiction Australia's experienced sex therapist does not discriminate, and will listen to you with empathy and respect.
IMPACTS OF SEX ADDICTION ON WIVES
- Partners and Spouses of sex addicts commonly experience acute shock, numbness, extreme anger, disbelief, and distress when they discover their partner's sexual betrayal.
- Ongoing, spouses of sex addicts might experience C-PTSD symptoms including; flash-backs, nightmares, anxiety, depression, extreme agitation and arousal, sleep disturbance, emotional constriction, hyper vigilance, compulsive control needs, avoidance behaviours, low self-esteem, and physical ailments.
- Our spouse support counselling is a critical intervention tool in treating sex-addiction-induced trauma (SAI-T), and preventing a possible descent into complex post-traumatic stress disorder (C-PTSD), and stagnation in personal and marriage recovery.
EFFECTIVE RECOVERY FOR THE MARRIAGE
- For the sex addict - Intensive sex addiction therapy, trauma recovery, disclosure therapy, short-term and long-term relapse prevention, developing healthy sexuality.
- For the spouse - Sensitive professional support, coping strategies, relationship assessment, emotion counselling, sex-addiction-induced-trauma (SAI-T) counselling, post-traumatic stress response therapy, self-esteem, anxiety, and depression counselling, anger and conflict management, and developing healthy sexuality.
- For the marriage - Specialised marriage counselling after sex addiction, recovery of lost trust, conflict resolution, communication skills, sex therapy, and rebuilding commitment and boundaries for all aspects of relationship and healthy sexuality.
MENDING BROKEN TRUST
As a spouse, you may find trusting your partner has become difficult, and you may have developed checking, controlling or avoidance behaviours that are not only stressful but alien to your nature. Rebuilding broken trust may take time and can be achieved with applying thorough professional sex addiction treatment, caring and holistic spouse support therapy and skilled marriage counselling.
A 70% majority of couples, who are devastated by sexual addiction initially say they want to salvage their relationship. At Sex Addiction Australia almost 100% of these committed couples achieve their goal.
MARRIAGE COUNSELLING FOR SEX ADDICTION BY EXPERTS
Your marriage counsellor is available during AEST office hours for information or booking a confidential appointment. Please call Heide 02 9380 4486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Poll: Sexual Behaviours