Sex Therapist Answers Your Question
Q&A Sex Therapist Confidential Email Service is an option for people who wish to clarify intimate personal questions via email in regards to;
QUESTIONS ABOUT SEX, LOVE, AND PORN ADDICTION
- Am I a sex addict?
- Am I at risk to addict to sex?
- Is my partner addicted to sex?
- Do I need treatment for sexual addiction?
- I am a partner of a sex addict, can you offer professional advise?
- Can my relationship survive after betrayal?
- Am I addicted to pornography?
- Am I at risk to addict to pornography?
- Is my partner addicted to pornography?
- Am I a love addict?
- Am I at risk to addict to love?
- Do I need treatment for love addiction?
- I am a partner of a love addict, I need advise.
QUESTIONS ABOUT SEXUALITY
- Sexual Behaviour Issues
- Sexual Fetish Behaviours
- Sexual Health Issues
- Painful Sex
- Low Libido
- Mismatched Libidos
- Sex and Relationship concerns
- Sex and Marriage issues
- Separation and Divorce
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexual Compulsion
- Sexual Orientations
- All Gender issues
ABOUT THIS SERVICE
- This service offers information and education for sexually related questions via email. 'Sex Therapist Answers Your Question' Service does not attempt to offer an alternative or replacement for therapeutic interventions.
HOW TO ASK YOUR QUESTION
- Make your payment via a secure connection to Pay Pal, use yellow Pay Now button below.
- Do not close your window once you have completed your payment, you will be redirected back to this site to ask your question.
- Or use our confidential email address email@example.com and send your question as a separate email directly to us. Please include your Pay Pal receipt number.
- Type your question of maximum 250 words.
- Upon confirmation of your payment you will receive your personal answer in your email in box within 48-72 business hours.
- Cost per question, including GST, tax and handling incurs $AUD 100.00.
- Disclaimer - Completed transactions cannot be refunded.
- Affirmotive Sex Addiction Australia (ASAA) Q&A Professional Email service is offered to persons over 18 years of age only. Persons under 18 years of age must strictly not use this service.
- Sex Addiction Australia has no control over email transmission. Although relying on encrypted transport, we are not responsible for a possible loss or disclosure of content during email transmission.
- NOTE* Sex Addiction Australia reserves the right to reject pre-paid email content which uses offending messages or explicit text, nor will we refund such unanswered email.