Sex Therapist Answers Your Question
Q&A Sex Therapist Confidential Email Service provides an option for people who wish to clarify intimate personal issues via email in regards to;
QUESTIONS ABOUT SEX, LOVE, AND PORN ADDICTION
- Am I a sex addict?
- Am I at risk to addict to sex?
- Is my partner addicted to sex?
- Do I need treatment for sexual addiction?
- I am a partner of a sex addict, can you offer professional advise?
- Can my relationship survive after betrayal?
- Am I addicted to pornography?
- Am I at risk to addict to pornography?
- Is my partner addicted to pornography?
- Am I a love addict?
- Am I at risk to addict to love?
- Do I need treatment for love addiction?
- I am a partner of a love addict, I need advise.
QUESTIONS ABOUT SEXUALITY
- Sexual Behaviour Issues
- Sexual Fetish Behaviours
- Sexual Health Issues
- Painful Sex
- Low Libido
- Mismatched Libidos
- Sex and Relationship concerns
- Sex and Marriage issues
- Separation and Divorce
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexual Compulsion
- Sexual Orientations
- Other Gender issues
ABOUT THIS SERVICE
- This service offers information and education for sexually related questions via email. 'Sex Therapist Answers Your Question' Service does not attempt to offer an alternative or replacement for therapeutic interventions.
HOW TO ASK YOUR QUESTION
- Make your payment via a secure connection to Pay Pal, use yellow Pay Now button below.
- To ask your personal question, please use our confidential email address email@example.com and send your question as a separate email directly to us. Please include your Pay Pal receipt number.
- Type your question of maximum 250 words.
- Upon confirmation of your payment, you will receive your expert sex therapist answer to the email address you have supplied, within 48-72 business hours.
- Cost per question, including GST, tax, and handling totals an amount of $AUD 100.00.
- Disclaimer - Completed transactions cannot be refunded.
- Affirmotive Sex Addiction Australia (ASAA) Q&A Professional Email service is offered to persons over 18 years of age only. Persons under 18 years of age must not use this service.
- Sex Addiction Australia has no control over email transmission. Although relying on secure encrypted transport, we are not responsible for any possible loss, or disclosure, of content during email transmission.
- NOTE* Sex Addiction Australia reserves a right to reject any pre-paid email containing offending messages or explicit language, nor will we refund such unanswered email.