Marriage Counselling By Relationship Experts
Healing Marriages Counselling After Sex Addiction:: Sydney&Online
Marriage counselling provided by Sex Addiction Australia uses our uniquely developed therapy model for the specific needs of married couples who suffer the devastating effects of sexual addiction.
Our sex addiction marriage counselling program addresses the needs of both partners, and provides expert support counselling for the spouse and intensive sex addiction recovery therapy for the addicted partner.
Our counselling approach is non-judgemental, exclusively private and personal, discrete and confidential.
Sexual addiction is the most intrusive of all addictions, it can affect men and women, and it has the power to cut deep into the foundations of our social values on which marriages are built. Help is at hand if you find yourself having marriage problems because your husband is addicted to porn and/or sex; or if you are concerned about aspects of your own sexuality, or of any sexual health and safety issues.
IMPACTS OF SEX ADDICTION ON WIVES
- Wives of sex addicts commonly experience acute shock, numbness, extreme anger, disbelief and distress when they discover their husband's sexual betrayal.
- Ongoing, spouses of sex addicts might experience C-PTSD symptoms including; flash-backs, nightmares, anxiety, depression, extreme agitation and arousal, sleep disturbance, emotional constriction, hyper vigilance, compulsive control needs, avoidance behaviours, low self-esteem, and physical ailments.
- Our spouse support counselling program is a critical intervention tool in treating sex-addiction-induced trauma (SAI-T), and preventing a possible descent into complex post-traumatic stress disorder (C-PTSD), and stagnation in personal and marriage recovery.
EFFECTIVE RECOVERY THERAPY AND SAVING THE MARRIAGE
- For the sex addict - Intensive sex addiction therapy, trauma recovery, disclosure therapy, short-term and long-term relapse prevention, developing healthy sexuality.
- For the spouse - Sensitive professional support, coping strategies, relationship assessment, emotion counselling, sex-addiction-induced-trauma (SAI-T) counselling, post-traumatic stress response therapy, self-esteem, anxiety, and depression counselling, anger and conflict management, and developing healthy sexuality.
- For the marriage - Specialised marriage counselling after sex addiction, recovery of lost trust, conflict resolution, communication skills, sex therapy, and rebuilding commitment and boundaries for all aspects of married life.
MENDING BROKEN TRUST
As a spouse you may find trusting your partner has become difficult and you may have developed checking, controlling or avoidance behaviours that are not only stressful, but alien to your nature. Rebuilding broken trust will take time and can be achieved with applying thorough professional sex addiction treatment and holistic spouse support therapy and skilled marriage counselling.
A 70% majority of marriages, who are devastated by sexual addiction, initially say they want to salvage their relationship. At Sex Addiction Australia almost 100% of these committed couples achieve their goal.
MARRIAGE COUNSELLING FOR SEX ADDICTION BY EXPERTS
Your marriage counsellor is available during AEST office hours for information or booking a confidential appointment. Please call Heide 02 9380 4486 or email email@example.com
Poll: Sexual Behaviours