*Workshop is now SOLD OUT - Please Stay Tuned for Further Workshops - TBA
Healing After Sex Addiction - Workshop
*NEW - Our next one day professional
workshop 'Healing After Sex Addiction'
will be announced soon. We welcome
all gender, all sexual orientations, and
ethnicity. You must be over 18years of age
and you can attend as an individual or as a
couple. To enrol, please use the below
attached Online Booking Form, or call Heide
for obligation free information 02 9380 4486
For Spouses, Partners, and Sex Addicts
Sex Addiction Australia is presenting new professional workshops to assist sex addicts and their partners with a research based understanding of sexual addiction and holistic treatment options, designed to opening doors to recovery from sexual addiction and to healing emotional pain. Over 70% of Australian couples say they want to salvage their relationship after sex addiction, but need skilled and specialised professional help to do so.
These workshops will be presented by our experienced sexologist Heide McConkey, who is an outstanding specialist in her field and making a difference in the treatment of sexual addiction for more than a decade.
TAKE HOME TOOLS FOR SPOUSES OF SEXUAL ADDICTS
- Partners and Spouses of sex addicts will receive strong professional support in understanding and validating their own feelings, caused by their partners' sexual betrayal.
- Commonly, partners of sex addicts experience severe and life-changing Sex Addiction Induced Trauma (SAI-T).
- In this workshop, partners of sexual addicts will learn to develop strategies in assessing, and coming to terms with their new situation, disregarding of wanting to dissolve, or continuing with their relationship.
- Partners will learn applying sound strategies when deciding on their next steps.
- Recovering lost identity, lost values, lost self-esteem, respect and self-respect, and setting firm boundaries moving forward.
- Answers to sexuality questions and conflict.
TAKE HOME TOOLS FOR SEXUAL ADDICTS
- Sex Addicts will gain insight into what has caused the development of their sexual addiction disorder in the first place.
- Identifying motivation, moods, and triggers that may cause relapse.
- Discovering the cycle of personal addiction.
- Applying intervention tools to break with sexual cravings and preoccupations.
- This workshop will introduce sex addicts to short-term and long-term relapse prevention strategies.
TAKE HOME TOOLS FOR COUPLES IN RECOVERY
- Validating emotional pain and trauma in both partners.
- Identifying dynamics in relationship recovery.
- Setting healthy sexuality and intimacy boundaries in recovery.
- Establishing a contract of acceptable behaviours, and setting firm boundaries.
- Setting short-term and future goals.
- Couples and individuals are welcome to our workshops.
- All gender and orientations are welcome.
- Participants must be over 18 years of age.
- Our confidential workshops are intensive and result focused.
- Small group of participants.
We are looking forward to welcoming you.
DATES, TIMES, AND VENUE
To be announced.
ONE DAY INTENSIVE WORKSHOP COST P/P
Payments need to be made in full at least 7 days prior to workshop commencement by Credit Card or Direct Deposit. Please use our enrolment form below or call Heide 02 9380 4486 for information and registration.